This Page

has been moved to new address

Give Yourself a New Year's Planning Retreat

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Give Yourself a New Year's Planning Retreat

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Give Yourself a New Year's Planning Retreat

Image by MEDIALAB
Working on New Year's resolutions? Last week I posted on giving yourself a New Year's planning retreat over at Keeper of the Home. Here's an excerpt:



I have found that when I make the time to sit down and spend a few hours on New Year's Day (or very close to it) to plan out goals for the new year, my year goes much more smoothly than if I just take each day as it comes and fly by the seat of my pants. 
Now, we can never totally predict what  a new year will bring (like little did I know during my 2010 retreat that I would spend the majority of that year pregnant and my goals would change to reflect preparing for a natural birth!), but having a flexible, workable list of goals to keep me accountable and on track helps me immensely--especially when the unexpected happens. 
Read the rest of this post here

Labels: ,