This Page

has been moved to new address

New Year's Challenges for 2012

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: New Year's Challenges for 2012

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Challenges for 2012

Happy New Year, friends! Today I'd like to share some inspiring challenges from throughout the blogosphere--including one I am heading up that I would love for you to join!

I purchased Stephanie Langford's Healthy Homemaking: One Step at a Time several months ago and reviewed it here. I have said it before and will say it again: Stephanie's books are well, well worth the price! 

In this book, Stephanie takes readers through weekly steps to creating healthier, more natural homes for their families. 

I have been waiting until now to start the weekly steps! I have already completed some steps (like using cloth diapers!), but there are plenty I need this extra motivation to conquer. 

I work best in a team. Left on my own, I am likely to give up. I *need* accountability, so I've set up a Facebook group that I will lead with weekly check-ins.

Does anyone want to join me? You can purchase the book here and request to join the Facebook group here. I'm excited to get to know some of you better through this challenge!


Mary, at The Encouraging Home, is leading a group through Sarah Mae's 31 Days to Clean. Instead of completing the challenge in the allotted 31 days, however, Mary is taking it more slowly and extending it to two months. As a mother of small children, I really appreciate this, as I know the tasks in the book (although excellent!) definitely took me longer. Check out Mary's FB group here!

Ashley Pichea, of LIFE by Ashley Pichea is starting her 31 Days to Pray for Your Spouse Challenge TODAY. I first learned of this excellent book from Leigh Ann at Intentional by Grace. What better gift can you give your husband in 2012 than committed prayer for him?


On Friday, January 6, Andrea, of Frugally Sustainable, will start her readers on a 23-day journey to live more frugally! I was honored to edit Andrea's recently-released eBook, Simply Clean, and if you haven't discovered her blog yet, you're missing out! Find out more about the challenge here. 

Are you participating in any New Year's Challenges? 


I'm linking up with: Growing Home, Far Above Rubies, Time-Warp Wife, Raising HomemakersJoin us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!, Homemakers Challenge, Deep Roots at Home
*I have included affiliate links in this post. Thank you for ordering through affiliates and supporting The Humbled Homemaker! Currently, any proceeds go into our grocery fund--with any extra going back into my blog to make it a better experience for you, my lovely readers! Thank you again! :)