This Page

has been moved to new address

T-"Tapping" it to Better Health!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: T-"Tapping" it to Better Health!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

T-"Tapping" it to Better Health!

Today's post is neither a sponsored post nor an advertisement. (I've actually never had one of those!) But contributing writer, Mary, is very well-versed in the T-Tapp exercise program, and I asked her to write about it because, quite frankly, it intrigues me, and I wanted to learn more myself! I hope we can learn together through Mary's post! 
Image by ctr 
By Mary, Contributing Writer

Do you have 15 minutes a day to devote to your health and to get in shape? For most homemakers, that is about all the time we can find for exercising. If you want to get in shape but time is lacking, then T-Tapp is for you! 
T-Tapp is a sequence of copyrighted movements designed by fitness expert Teresa Tapp. The goal of T-Tapp is to put the body in alignment to optimize bodily functions.  Getting your body in proper alignment enhances your body’s ability to burn fat, move lymph, and sculpt muscles. 
Image by cempey 
T-Tapp doesn’t require fancy equipment, lots of time, or space - just your tennis shoes and dvd player. 
  • T-Tapp utilizes comprehensive, compound muscle movement so that rapid reshaping can take place. What that means is that you are working a lot of muscles in each move to increase your inch loss.
  • It is designed to cleanse the lymphatic system and pump the junk.
  • It uses mind-muscle movement…it boosts thinking and brain power.
  • It is excellent for balancing your hormones.
  • It produces long, lean muscles instead of bulky ones.
  • T-Tapp is very rehabilitative, especially for the back and knees.
  • Gentle enough to do while you are pregnant. (Note from Erin: I need to try this asap!!) 
  • But effective enough when you are not pregnant to get you in shape fast…T-Tapp looks simple, but will give you a workout like no other.
  • Techniques learned in T-Tapp can be applied to other fitness programs and takes your walking routine to a new level.
  • Heals from the inside out.
Image by wanbeijes 
The focus is not on losing weight, but on losing inches. As you exercise you build muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat. Do not watch the scales, but pay attention to how your clothes fit.
It is possible to lose two dress sizes in 4 weeks while T-Tapping. I have met some of the success stories in person. I have been blessed to meet and workout with Teresa by winning two contests and going to the Retreats in Florida. How fun to meet the lady on the screen and other T-Tappers…mostly stay-at-home moms who love the 15 minute concept!   pastedGraphic_1.pdf
There are many tricks you can do to incorporate T-Tapp during the day…Try it now…Ribs up, shoulders back, stomach in, and tuck your tail.  This allows you to breathe deeper, improve your posture, and tighten your stomach. Imagine that you have can zip up your stomach and hold it there.
Take deep breaths. Big Inhale…BIG exhale.  Get all the air out. It is possible to shrink those ribs that expanded in childbirth. I lost 3 inches at the bra line through deep breathing at the retreat.
Work during the day doing these tricks and you will notice a difference. When pushing a shopping cart or driving the car, hold the buggy with palms flipped up and thumbs pointed out.  This will help keep your ribs up and shoulders back.
Want to see an example of T-Tapp?  Hoe Downs is a fun 3 minute exercise that I do after each meal to burn calories, balance blood sugar, and trim my lower half.   If I can, I usually go to the rest room after eating and do a set or two.  If you feel like you are getting sick, do some Hoe Downs to pump the lymphatic system and get the toxins out.
Teresa has a Try Before You Buy page to get see some examples of T-Tapp. 
Want to get started with T-Tapp?  Here are some ideas for you:
  • Basic Workout Plus -the 15 minute exercise program
  • Total Workout-has workouts up to 60 minutes
  • MORE program -for those with health concern, need rehabilitation,  or more weight to lose… includes a variety of short workouts, including chair workouts
  • TappCore -great for kids or if you just want to do one move at a time.  
If you are interested in seeing what T-Tapp has done for me, click here.  I have many health problems, but most are kept in check or gone when I consistently T-Tapp.  I do not have the energy to jump around, nor do I have the time for long workouts.  
Image by hortongrou 
I do have enough energy to T-Tapp and then it gives me more energy.  I do have 15 minutes a few times a week to improve my health. I do have a desire to feel better and to have more energy to take care of my home and family God has blessed me with. I do have time to sneak in little tricks to activate muscle that aids in inch loss.  
How about you?  Do you have 15 minutes a day to work out to improve your health and lose inches? Think about giving T-Tapp a try.  Because “Yes, you can!” (Teresa’s favorite phrase)



Mary is a farm girl, wife, and homeschooling mom to 2 sons. She is passionate about her faith, family, homeschooling, healthy living and tries to find balance in it all, as well as farm life. She blogs at The Encouraging Home where she tries to encourage others in life and to stay focused on the Lord and the things that truly matter, even through stress, chaos, and trials. It is her desire that women will rise up and take back the challenge of raising their children for the Lord, so we can change future generations and our nation.  


Labels: ,