This Page

has been moved to new address

Pregnancy Posts around the Web {A Natural Phenomenon}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Pregnancy Posts around the Web {A Natural Phenomenon}

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pregnancy Posts around the Web {A Natural Phenomenon}



As part of the "A Natural Phenomenon" pregnancy and birthing series, I want to direct you to some other amazing posts and resources from around the web. 


I'm only one person with only 2 1/2 pregnancies and 2 birthing experiences. I've brought in some great guest posters like Christy and Brandy, and you'll be hearing from other amazing bloggers over the course of this series--like Jen, Anne, Rachel, Mindy, Leigh Ann, Stacy, Mary, Sara, Jodi, Lexie, Kate, Justine and more!
Today, I'd like to give you some links to some helpful pregnancy and/or birthing posts I've recently found around the web:


Stacy from Stacy Makes Cents is expecting herself right now, and her Little Bean is due just a few weeks after Baby Girl #3! She's had several great preggo-related posts recently:
Brenda from Triple Braided is also expecting right now. Her very first bundle of joy will arrive sometime this fall! Her heartfelt posts are both convicting and encouraging:
  • In "3 Hearts Made 1 Baby," Brenda recounts how the miracle of the child she's carrying came about after her husband's heart transplant. This one's a must-read...but be prepared to bring out the tissues! 
  • In "New Rules for Announcing a Pregnancy," Brenda writes about what holds some women back from sharing the news of their pregnancies. 
And for those of you who are hurting as you read this: Perhaps you've had a pregnancy loss recently--or even in the past. Know you are not alone. I firmly believe your precious babies are in the presence of the Lord Jesus right now. 

Here are some posts from some friends of mine who have recently walked in your shoes:
What are some recent pregnancy/birthing posts that have encouraged you?


Don't miss out on the other posts in this series:



Labels: ,