This Page

has been moved to new address

Earth Mama Angel Baby Review and Giveaway! {A Natural Phenomenon}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Earth Mama Angel Baby Review and Giveaway! {A Natural Phenomenon}

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Earth Mama Angel Baby Review and Giveaway! {A Natural Phenomenon}


Over the past few weeks I've had the wonderful opportunity to review a Pregnancy Essentials Bundle from Earth Mama, Angel Baby

And I have absolutely loved it! 


My favorite part of these products? They are all natural and organic--mostly made with herbs and essential oils!

Some of my favorites from this sampler are:


Earth Mama Body ButterI use it as an all-over lotion--with a little more focus on my belly--every morning after my shower. It smells so good!                        
Natural Stretch Oil: I didn't use anything to prevent stretch marks during my first pregnancy--and I didn't get them. :) BUT...I was still in my 20s, and it was my first pregnancy. My second pregnancy was a different story! With this third, I'm so glad to have some sweet-smelling oil to rub on my belly every night--and I don't worry about any toxic chemicals seeping into my skin with Earth Mama!
Happy Mama Wash: I cannot even begin to describe how yummy this foaming body wash smells! Again, having a non-toxic soap to use on my skin is a MUST while pregnant! Really? These are products I hope to purchase on my own once I run out. I truly like them that much! You can purchase products straight from the Earth Mama, Angel Baby website, or you can find them at a variety of retailers, like Vitacost.
Want to win a Pregnancy Essentials Bundle yourself? Enter below via Rafflecopter! (If you are reading via e-mail/RSS, you will have to click to the blog to enter.) *I have included affiliate links in this post.






a Rafflecopter giveaway


Labels: , , ,