This Page

has been moved to new address

New Monthly Series: Healthy Homemakers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: New Monthly Series: Healthy Homemakers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Monthly Series: Healthy Homemakers

Image by Kurhan
Earlier this week, I introduced a new weekly series, "The First Year," and I launched it with a mini series on breastfeeding with my post on lactation cookies


Today, I'm launching a new monthly serious--"Healthy Homemakers." 

If you've read my About page, you know I'm far, far, FAR from perfect. I've been SO humbled in the area of homemaking, but I know God has plans to teach me how to be a better wife, mother and homemaker. 


And I think striving to live a more healthy lifestyle--and providing ways to better my family's health--is one part of that. 


So, on the third Wednesday of each month, I'll be covering a topic related to health and wellness. From natural alternatives to children's medicines to supplements to exercise (oh--how I need help there!), we'll learn together how to be "Healthy Homemakers." 


Later today I'll be posting a review on Zarbee's All-Natural Cough Syrup...and my readers will have the chance to win a free bottle! 


I'm excited to see what all I'll be learning through YOU in this series!


What health and wellness-related topics would you like to see The Humbled Homemaker cover?


Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker?  Subscribe to receive posts via e-mail, here, and find me on Facebook, here.  

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home