This Page

has been moved to new address

New Series Kick-off: The First Year

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: New Series Kick-off: The First Year

Monday, June 20, 2011

New Series Kick-off: The First Year


Today marks the start of a new series--"The First Year." My baby girl is almost 8 months now, so I've now been through most of the first year TWICE! 

From breastfeeding and cloth diapering to scheduling to starting solids, I'll be posting weekly on what parents encounter that one precious year that passes all too fast! 

Although I know in some instances it's not for everyone, something I love about the first year is breastfeeding. I always knew I wanted to nurse my children, and it's something I quickly became passionate about with my first daughter. 

That said, I'll spend the next few Mondays covering different topics related to nursing our little ones

What better way to start than sharing a recipe for some yummy and nutritious lactation cookies

Check back at The Humbled Homemaker later today for the recipe and a post on my experience making the cookies this weekend!

Do you have a breastfeeding topic or another topic that you want me to cover in "The First Year"?

Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker?  Subscribe to receive posts via e-mail, here, and find me on Facebook, here.




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home