This Page

has been moved to new address

31 Days to Clean Giveaway Winner!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: 31 Days to Clean Giveaway Winner!

Friday, July 22, 2011

31 Days to Clean Giveaway Winner!


This is just a quick post to announce the winner of the 31 Days to Clean: Having a Martha House the Mary Way e-book giveaway!

The random.org winner is...entry #73...Amber!


Amber is a newly-married homemaker, and I am so excited and blessed that author Sarah Mae gave me the opportunity to host this giveaway! 

Congratulations, Amber!

I plan to re-do 31 Days to Clean in either August or September. Who wants to join me? Do I have any votes for either August or September? 


Be on the lookout for some more amazing giveaways coming up, including more amazing homemaking e-books, products for babies and products for women!

If you liked this post, you may also like my other posts on 31 Days to Clean, here, here and here


Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker?  Subscribe to receive posts:
 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home