This Page

has been moved to new address

Baby Food on the Go: Sprout Organics Review and GIVEAWAY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Baby Food on the Go: Sprout Organics Review and GIVEAWAY!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Baby Food on the Go: Sprout Organics Review and GIVEAWAY!

Welcome back to The First Years Starting Solids mini series! Today we are giving another option for baby food on the go!




As I've stated before in this series, I prefer (and think it's best) to make baby food. When you make it yourself, you have no worries about what your baby is consuming. You made it, so you know. 

But homemade baby food must be refrigerated, and let's be honest, it can be messy. I do have friends that have special little cooler compartments in their diaper bags for homemade baby food, but I honestly preferred the easy way out. 

Back in the summer, when Baby Girl was still consuming purees, Sprout sent me some of their baby food products to review. 
Sprout let me try their cereal, starter single ingredient purees, simple combination purees and advanced meals with texture


Sprout offers a variety of food choices--ranging from the typical banana and sweet potatoes to the more gourmet combination meals, such as butternut squash and mac n cheese, black beans and sweet corn, and curried red lentils and carrots. 


I kind of felt like I was serving my baby a meal at a fancy restaurant when she ate Sprout!


All Sprout foods are USDA organic and come in BPA-free packaging!


Want to win some Sprout baby food products? Enter the giveaway below!















a Rafflecopter giveaway

Labels: , ,