This Page

has been moved to new address

Baby Food on the Go: Plum Organics Review and GIVEAWAY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Baby Food on the Go: Plum Organics Review and GIVEAWAY!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Baby Food on the Go: Plum Organics Review and GIVEAWAY!

Welcome back to The First Years Starting Solids mini series! Today we are giving one option for baby food on the go!





As I've stated before in this series, I prefer (and think it's best) to make baby food. When you make it yourself, you have no worries about what your baby is consuming. You made it, so you know. 

But homemade baby food must be refrigerated, and let's be honest, it can be messy. I do have friends that have special little cooler compartments in their diaper bags for homemade baby food, but I honestly preferred the easy way out. 

Back in the summer, when Baby Girl was still consuming purees, Plum Organics sent me some of their baby food products to review. 

And I was super impressed. 

Plum let me try their cereal, both single and blends purees, training meals and super puffs. They also sent me a dispensing spoon, which connects directly to the puree pouches. 



I loved the variety of food choices--blueberry, pear & purple carrot and pumpkin and banana were my favorites! 


Plum's super puffs were also my favorite puffs to try. Plum sent me their super greens (spinach & apple), but I ended up purchasing super oranges (mango & sweet potato), super yellows (banana & peach), and super reds (strawberry & beet). I admit, I tried these myself, and they actually tasted yummy (and not like cardboard!). 


Some of the highlights of Plum products include:



  • 100% real fruit and whole grains
  • certified-organic ingredients/non-gmo
  • no sugar added
  • protein and added texture from quinoa 
  • gluten-free variety
  • BPA-free packaging


Want to win some Plum Organics food? Plum has graciously volunteered to give some of their food away to one Humbled Homemaker reader!! Click "read more" to enter the form below! 


I'm linking up with: Growing Home, Far Above Rubies, Raising Homemakers, Women Living Well, Healthy 2Day Wednesday




a Rafflecopter giveaway

Labels: ,