This Page

has been moved to new address

Go from "Bed head" to Beautiful with a Lilla Rose Flexi-Clip {GIVEAWAY!}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Go from "Bed head" to Beautiful with a Lilla Rose Flexi-Clip {GIVEAWAY!}

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Go from "Bed head" to Beautiful with a Lilla Rose Flexi-Clip {GIVEAWAY!}


I have a confession to make: I'm a chronic claw-clip wearer. You know--the plain, unattractive plastic clips from Wal-Mart? That's what I normally throw my hair up in all.the.time. 


And I don't even think I knew how...ugly...that was until Sue Ellen, an independent Lilla Rose consultant, sent me a flexi-clip to review. 




I immediately fell in love. I need easy. If it's not easy to put on, I won't wear it. Within minutes of receiving the flexi-clip, I already had it neatly fastened in my hair. 


And when my husband saw it, he started smiling. You see, I had no clue my husband didn't like my little claw clip routine until I started sporting the beautiful flexi-clip. But he loved it. 




I've owned this little clip for about 2 weeks now, and I literally wear it every day! (I have plans to buy more!)


These clips are:

  • cute,
  • classy, 
  • comfortable, and
  • extremely easy to use.
I wear my flexi-clip in a half-up style. 

That's my hair!

But you can also use the clip to make a messy bun...


or a ponytail,


a french twist, or even to style baby doll hair!


Sue Ellen is running a special right now for FREE shipping! You can order a flexi-clip here


That's not all! Sue Ellen is giving away a beautiful flexi-clip to one very blessed Humbled Homemaker reader! Click "read more" to enter the giveaway! (Giveaway ends January 28!)


I'm linking up with: The Prairie Homestead, Growing Home, Far Above Rubies, Time-Warp Wife and Raising Homemakers



a Rafflecopter giveaway

Labels: ,