This Page

has been moved to new address

Increase Your Wardrobe--Without Spending Any Money {at Keeper of the Home}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Increase Your Wardrobe--Without Spending Any Money {at Keeper of the Home}

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Increase Your Wardrobe--Without Spending Any Money {at Keeper of the Home}

Image by JNNFRMARIE
On Friday, I posted about one way to increase your wardrobe--without spending any money--over at Keeper of the Home. Here's an excerpt:



My family operates on a tight budget. And since having children, there hasn't been much--if any--room in that budget for adding to mine or my husband's wardrobe.
But just over a year ago I discovered a way to increase my wardrobe--without spending any money: a women's clothing exchange. 
Read the rest of this post here
It's not too late to join me in the Healthy Homemaking: One Step at a Time 2012 challenge. I am leading a Facebook group through Stephanie of Keeper of the Home's book. You can purchase the book here and join the Facebook group here
*If you purchase the book through the link above, I will receive a small percentage of it. I thank you, as these funds truly go to feeding my family.*


I'm linking up with: The Prairie HomesteadGrowing HomeFar Above RubiesTime-Warp Wife and Raising Homemakers Works for Me WednesdayFrugally Sustainable Deep Roots at Home, Homemakers Challenge, The Better Mom, Raising Mighty Arrows Live Renewed Simple Lives ThursdayFrugal Friday,
Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker? Subscribe here and don't miss a post!



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Labels: ,