This Page

has been moved to new address

Attention All BLOGGERS: Do Your Taxes Right With Your Blogging Business: Tax Talk & Tips! {Review & One-Day Giveaway}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Attention All BLOGGERS: Do Your Taxes Right With Your Blogging Business: Tax Talk & Tips! {Review & One-Day Giveaway}

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Attention All BLOGGERS: Do Your Taxes Right With Your Blogging Business: Tax Talk & Tips! {Review & One-Day Giveaway}

Scroll below to enter to win a copy of Your Blogging Business: Talk Talk & Tips or buy your copy now, here!

If you are a blogger, this post is a MUST READ!


When I first started blogging, I was completely confused about the business aspect of it all. 


What if I started making some money on affiliate ads or through sponsors? How would I report that income? What is considered an expense, and what are some deductions?


You see--I made it through college algebra, but when it comes to numbers, my head starts spinning. (Just give me something to write or edit any day...PLEASE!)




So when my friend Nikki, of Christian Mommy Blogger, a tax professional-turned-blogger, told me she was writing a book on the matter, I breathed a huge sigh of relief. 


I had the privilege of editing Nikki's book. And, somehow, this girl has the gift of turning boring tax information into easily-digestable and even entertaining bite-sized chunks


In a sea of confusing Internet tax info., Tax Talk & Tips if a lifesaver. 




Even if you don't currently make any money on your blog (hey--even if you are a small business owner), this is a great book to get you started on keeping your books in order for when the day comes. 


And the $4.99 tax deduction will be very well spent. 


Want a chance to win a copy? Enter below--but hurry, this giveaway will only last ONE day! Tax season is upon us, and I know you need this book asap! 


And if you want to go ahead and buy it and end up winning, Nikki has promised to refund you your money!


*I am a proud affiliate of Your Blogging Business. That means, if you buy through my link, I will earn a small commission. I thank you in advance, as this money goes to help feed my family. 


I'm linking up with: Growing HomeFar Above RubiesTime-Warp Wife and Raising HomemakersFrugally Sustainable Deep Roots at HomeThe Better MomRaising Mighty Arrows Live Renewed Women Living Well





a Rafflecopter giveaway

Labels: ,