This Page

has been moved to new address

Crock Pot Collection: Easy, Creamy Lemon Pepper Chicken {at Stacy Makes Cents}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Crock Pot Collection: Easy, Creamy Lemon Pepper Chicken {at Stacy Makes Cents}

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Crock Pot Collection: Easy, Creamy Lemon Pepper Chicken {at Stacy Makes Cents}



Last week, I was incredibly honored to guest post over at Stacy Makes Cents. I shared with her readers a recipe for a yummy, easy, creamy lemon pepper chicken--made in the crock pot


Here's an excerpt:



Lemon Pepper Chicken has been a favorite of my family’s since my husband and I got married. Actually, he taught me how to make it–before he “forgot” how to cook. icon wink Crock Pot Easy, Creamy Lemon Pepper Chicken I previously baked it in the oven, but it’s even better in the crock pot!


Easy, creamy–and most definitely a comfort food, this simple and delicious meal is sure to please both guests and family alike.


Without further ado, here’s today’s recipe for Easy, Creamy Lemon Pepper Chicken! I hope your family enjoys it as much as ours does!


Read the rest of this post over at Stacy Makes Cents


Enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker? Subscribe here and don't miss a post!


*I'm linking up with: Monday ManiaReal Food 101Traditional Tuesday , Homestead Barn HopFat TuesdayReal Food WednesdaySimple Lives ThursdayPennywise PlatterFull Plate ThursdayFight Back FridayFresh Bites FridayFriday FoodLiving Well Blog Hop 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Labels: