This Page

has been moved to new address

Making Working at Home Work for You--Part 2 of 2 {at Homemakers Challenge}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Making Working at Home Work for You--Part 2 of 2 {at Homemakers Challenge}

Monday, March 19, 2012

Making Working at Home Work for You--Part 2 of 2 {at Homemakers Challenge}

A few weeks ago I decided to step down from contributing to two amazing sites--Homemakers Challenge and Modern Alternative Mama. I still highly recommend these sites, but life was getting busier than it needed to be for a mother of two (almost three!) precious little girls, and I felt the Lord leading me to focus more on them and less on contributing to so many sites! (I will still be contributing to Keeper of the Home!) I hope you enjoy my final post at Homemakers Challenge!

Today I'm posting over at Homemakers Challenge on making working at home work for you! Here's an excerpt:



In part 1 of “Making Working at Home Work for You,” I wrote about choosing a job that fits in with your unique gifts and personality. For example, if you do not like being on the computer, freelance writing may not be a good option for you. But if you’re a good seamstress and saleswoman, perhaps you can try your hand at selling homemade clothing.
Today, I’m addressing the scheduling aspect of working at home. As a homemaker, you know how busy keeping a home is in and of itself. How do work-at-home moms fit in one more thing?
Click on over to Homemakers Challenge to read the rest of this post!

Labels: