This Page

has been moved to new address

Announcing: Your Grocery Budget Toolbox!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Announcing: Your Grocery Budget Toolbox!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Announcing: Your Grocery Budget Toolbox!


This is just a quick post to let you know about an exciting new eBook that I recently edited: Your Grocery Budget Toolbox, by Anne Simpson of Quick and Easy, Cheap and Healthy!

I will give a full review of this eBook in the near future, but for now I wanted to at least let you know about it because I cannot rave enough about the value of this book!

I actually tried to convince Anne to charge more, but, currently, she is selling this 150+-page book for only $4.99!!! 

In this book, you'll read about how Anne feeds her family a whole food diet for less than $300/month! When I heard that I was jumping for joy because Anne's budget and family size (4) is very similar to mine! 

Check out the book's trailer below...and be on the lookout for my full review of Your Grocery Budget Toolbox




I'm linking up to:  Real Food WednesdayPennywise Platter, Frugal FridayFight Back FridayFriday Food,Frugally Sustainable
Subscribe below and don't miss a post!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Labels: