This Page

has been moved to new address

"Healthified" Strawberry Crisp {at Quick & Easy, Cheap & Healthy}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: "Healthified" Strawberry Crisp {at Quick & Easy, Cheap & Healthy}

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"Healthified" Strawberry Crisp {at Quick & Easy, Cheap & Healthy}

It's the LAST week for the Keeper of the Home eBook sale!  Keeper of the Home's eBooks are all on sale for 25% off! Use code: Challenge25. OR, get all three of her books in a bundle for 50% off using code: BUNDLE50!

Today I'm over at Quick & Easy, Cheap & Healthy, posting a recipe for a yummy, "healthified" version of my strawberry crisp!

Here's an excerpt: 

Ah--strawberry season. It’s almost over in my Southern state of North Carolina, but it’s just beginning elsewhere. One of my favorite summer pastimes is picking berries. And although I love eating them raw (and sometimes right off the plants!) or in a summertime smoothie, one of my family’s favorite desserts is a warm-from-the-oven, juicy strawberry crisp.

But I’ll admit: The strawberry crisps I’ve made in the past have been anything but healthy. But since we only have fresh strawberries once a year, we “sacrificed.” However, the more I’ve learned about healthier alternatives to conventional sweeteners, the more I’ve realized that with just a few minor tweaks I can convert old favorite recipes into treats that come with much less guilt--not to mention less detriment to my family’s health!

Click over to Quick & Easy, Cheap & Healthy to read the rest of this post!

 

Labels: