This Page

has been moved to new address

Creamy Clementine Smoothie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Creamy Clementine Smoothie

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Creamy Clementine Smoothie

Guess what?! Keeper of the Home's eBooks are all on sale for 25% off! Use code: Challenge25. OR, get all three of her books in a bundle for 50% off using code: BUNDLE50!

Have you entered this week's giveaway yet? Click HERE for your chance to win one of 3 herbal supplements from Trilight Health



One day I was craving a smoothie but was all out of berries! I realized then that most of my smoothies contain some kind of berry in them, and I was ready for a change. 

I worked with what I had on hand and came up with this creamy, clementine smoothie

With just a hint of banana and full of creamy goodness, you might trick yourself into thinking you're indulging in a liquid creamsicle!

Ingredients:
1 cup milk (I use almond but any milk should work.)
4 clementines, peeled
1 banana (Use a frozen banana for a thicker smoothie.)
1/8+ cup raw honey
1/2 c. plain Greek yogurt (lots of protein!)
1 tsp. vanilla
handful of ice

Starting with the milk, toss all the ingredients into the blender. I find that placing my liquid closest to the blade makes for easier blending. Blend until smooth!

*Note: This smoothie contains pulp from the orange. If you do not like pulp, you can always try straining it.

This smoothie is part of a FREE eBook put together in collaboration with some of my dearest blogging friends! If you subscribe via RSS or e-mail, please send me an e-mail at thehumbledhomemaker at gmail dot com to request your copy!


Subscribe below and don't miss a post!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Labels: