This Page

has been moved to new address

Spring Into Smoothies...All Summer Long {Free Gift for YOU!}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Spring Into Smoothies...All Summer Long {Free Gift for YOU!}

Friday, May 25, 2012

Spring Into Smoothies...All Summer Long {Free Gift for YOU!}

Guess what?! Keeper of the Home's eBooks are all on sale for 25% off! Use code: Challenge25. OR, get all three of her books in a bundle for 50% off using code: BUNDLE50!


I'm so excited to announce another free gift some of my blogging colleagues and I have been working on for you behind the scenes--an eBook all about smoothies!

I don't know about you, but I've kind of been on a smoothie kick the past few years. They're healthy, refreshing, and so much cheaper to make at home! (I wish I could make you one right now!)

With the recipes in this FREE eBook, I promise you'll never get bored with the same old smoothie! 


Some of my favorites are Anne's choco-cado smoothie (like a chocolate milkshake--made with avocados!), Nikki's peanut butter cup smoothie and my triple berry smoothie!

As soon as my blog is transferred to WordPress (sometime in the next 2 weeks!), this eBook will automatically show up as a downloadable link for my RSS/e-mail subscribers. 

But, for now, please e-mail me at thehumbledhomemaker at gmail dot com to request your copy! (This book is for e-mail/RSS subscribers only! See below on how you can subscribe!)

Be sure to visit the other contributors of this book, and our awesome book formatter--Nikki--and cover designer--Jami!

Rachel at Day2Day Joys

 
Subscribe below to be eligible for this FREE gift!


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner