This Page

has been moved to new address

Announcing: 2 Highly-Recommend NEW eBooks (and a few other mentions)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Announcing: 2 Highly-Recommend NEW eBooks (and a few other mentions)

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Announcing: 2 Highly-Recommend NEW eBooks (and a few other mentions)


I am beyond excited to announce that an eBook I've been working on editing for months is being released TODAY! 

I have edited 11 eBooks over the past 6 months, but this one takes the cake. I don't know that I've ever cried while editing an eBook until editing the 13-author The Heart of Simplicity. It was as if the Lord knew I needed to read this book, so He placed it in my lap. 

The Heart of Simplicity is encouraging, inspiring, convicting, and challenging. It's a must-read for every Christian homemaker. I highly recommend it, and I'll be doing a more in-depth review sometime soon! 

This book is priced very reasonably at $9.99, considering the resource that is it--and that it is almost 300 pages long! You can purchase the book here

 

The second eBook I want to tell you about is from my friend Leigh Ann at Intentional by Grace--20-Minute Meals: Giving Weary Chefs Grace While Keeping Families Healthy. I was also incredibly privileged to edit this book! In this book, you'll find 4 entire weeks of meals (7 meals for each week) that all only take 20 minutes to prepare! This is a must-have for a mom of little ones (like me!). 

In fact, in the middle of editing this book during nap time one afternoon, I decided to change up my meal plan for the night to make some of Leigh Ann's yummy honey orange chicken! The book is only $4.99!


LIFE by Ashley Pichea is starting up her "31 Days to Pray For Your Spouse Challenge" again on June 4! You can get your copy of the book that leads you through this challenge here


Some of my favorite eBooks from one of my favorite bloggers--Stephanie from Keeper of the Home--are currently on sale for a whopping 50% off! You must get her eBook Bundle in order to qualify for the special price. Use code: BUNDLE50.  

Only want/need one of Stephanie's books? (The bundle includes Healthy Homemaking: One Step at a Time, Real Food on a Real Budget and Plan It, Don't Panic.) Use code: CHALLENGE25 to get 25% off any one book. 

*I have included affiliate links in this post.