This Page

has been moved to new address

Musing Monday: Time to Simplify & Too Many E-mails?!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Musing Monday: Time to Simplify & Too Many E-mails?!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Musing Monday: Time to Simplify & Too Many E-mails?!

Image by bjearwicke

You know I'm humbled, right? Well, I've learned something in the past few weeks about myself. I'm not only a humbled homemaker, but I'm also a very humbled blogger.

I'm still very new at this, and I'm learning a ton every day. Although I've been writing for newspapers for years, I've found blogging to be a whole.new.ballgame. 

And it's a ton of work!

Image by Alaj_so
Last week, I announced that I was going to extend the breastfeeding series...indefinitely. I thought it would be well-received, but I realize now doing so was really limiting my readers...and leaving a lot of readers out

I hate leaving people out. So, I've been praying and thinking through things this week.

And I'm going back to my original plan. I'll end the breastfeeding series in a few weeks and move on to "starting solids" in the fall. 

I'll just focus on new mommies via First Year Fridays

Image by speedy2
What to Expect
 
After much prayer and consideration, here is what to expect from The Humbled Homemaker in weeks to come:

Musing Mondays: a reflective post on something the Lord has taught me or convicted me about homemaking in the past week

Wednesday Series: A different series each Wednesday of the month:


First Year Fridays: This is for those with babies! Once the breastfeeding mini series wraps up, I'll post on:
  • starting solids (with at least 3 giveaways!)
  • cloth diapering
  • babywearing
  • sleep schedules
  • discipline
  • and more! 
As my children and the children of my readership grow, I will move on to the toddler years, etc. I am open to your suggestions! 



Weekend Specials

I probably won't post every weekend, but I will occasionally re-post a guest post or column I've written for another publication, review and/or giveaways and perhaps even some short series (like the upcoming WAHM series!).

Image by blary54

TOO MANY E-MAILS?! 

Are you getting too many e-mails from The Humbled Homemaker? Yeah--me too! I promise not to post more than 4 times per week, but if you are busy like me, that still may be too many e-mails if you subscribe via e-mail!

If you would like to subscribe to receive WEEKLY updates (instead of EVERY post--3-4 times/week), you can now do so via MAIL CHIMP

You can sign up for this new way to subscribe here.

Now I'd love some input. What would you like to read about at The Humbled Homemaker?

Don't forget to enter the Yummy Mummy cookie giveaway! Just leave a comment on the post to enter (with many options for extra entries!).


Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker?  Subscribe to receive posts:




 







Labels: