This Page

has been moved to new address

Milkin' Mondays: Happy World Breastfeeding Week!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Milkin' Mondays: Happy World Breastfeeding Week!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Milkin' Mondays: Happy World Breastfeeding Week!


Welcome to this week's edition of Milkin' Mondays
This week we are celebrating World Breastfeeding Week

I'm really excited about World Breastfeeding Week this year because in nearly 3 years of breastfeeding experience, this is the first time I had ever heard of it!
Nursing my firstborn 3 years ago!
I will be posting some special breastfeeding articles to our Facebook page this week in celebration, and on Friday, I will post a review and GIVEAWAY of Yummy Mummy Lactation Cookies!


Also, I wanted to make a few special announcements:

  • Milkin' Mondays: Did you notice the name change? I've decided to extend the Monday breastfeeding series indefinitely! I really struggled with this. I know some of my readers don't breastfeed (or aren't in that stage of life). I don't want ANYONE to feel left out or judged. But I had way too many posts to stop the series now! I hope those of you not breastfeeding can share these posts with others.I have an awesome line-up in the next few weeks, outlining some benefits or breastfeeding and tackling challenges like teething, working while breastfeeding and mastitis!
  • WAHM series, New Homemakers, First Year Fridays, lots of GIVEAWAYS: These are the hints of what's to come in the next few months!
  • Mail Chimp: Do you want to subscribe to The Humbled Homemaker but don't want your inbox busting at the seams with every post? Check back here later this week for an option to subscribe for weekly or monthly e-mails!
  • I'm excited about posting over at Keeper of the Home later this week! This is one of my favorite blogs--and one worth checking out!
  • I just got Twitter! "Follow" me here!
  • Check back on Friday for the Yummy Mummy review and GIVEAWAY!
How are YOU celebrating World Breastfeeding Week? 


If you liked this post, you may also like my posts on:


Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker?  Subscribe to receive posts:

Labels: , ,