This Page

has been moved to new address

Yummy Mummy Lactation Cookies Review and GIVEAWAY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Yummy Mummy Lactation Cookies Review and GIVEAWAY!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Yummy Mummy Lactation Cookies Review and GIVEAWAY!



I'm excited to end World Breastfeeding Week with a review and giveaway of Yummy Mummy Lactation Cookies!

I tried making my own lactation cookies earlier in the summer. I found they did increase my milk production--and provide me with the nutrient-dense calories I needed to sustain sufficient supply. 

My own cookies were yummy.
But they didn't compare to Yummy Mummy!

Whereas my chocolate chip cookies tasted more like a granola bar (not very sweet), the Yummy Mummy cookies a true dessert. 

My cookies were full of healthy ingredients, but they lacked many of the ingredients packed into Yummy Mummy cookies, like:


Other benefits of these cookies include that they are:

  • organic
  • less fat & calories than traditional cookies
  • nutrient-dense to help make and maintain milk
  • made with unrefined sugars
  • developed by a certified nutritionist mom
  • high in fiber and protein
  • dairy, soy, wheat and nut free options

Yummy Mummy sent me both lemon and chocolate chip cookies.

Lovely Lemon Poppyseed-Fenugreek Cookies

Glazed with a super sweet lemon icing, these cookies would make the perfect dessert for a breastfeeding mother. 


The true taste test is with a child. I broke off some for my 3-year-old--and she was asking for more! (Don't worry, they won't make your kids or hubbies lactate!)

Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Seed Cookies

Although these cookies were closer to the recipe I used, they still tasted better, and I felt confident they were full of even better, nutrient-dense ingredients

My little girl also enjoyed her bite of these--but she asked for more icing, like the lemon cookies had. ;)

I preferred these for a quick breakfast cookie, and I preferred the lemon for a dessert.

Ordering Information

You can order Yummy Mummy cookies here

The cost per one Yummy Mummy cookie is about $1.35, which isn't bad considering all the nutrients you will be receiving

I like making my own cookies, but lactation cookies like Yummy Mummy are an excellent resource for working moms (a great, workday snack--maybe even while pumping!) or for moms constantly on-the-go who don't have time to bake from scratch

Plus, I don't know if there is any way to mimic these cookies! I don't think I could!

Want to WIN?

Yummy Mummy is graciously offering one Humbled Homemaker reader a FREE sampler package of Yummy Mummy cookies!

Not breastfeeding? These would be the perfect gift to give to a breastfeeding friend--or a nutrient-dense snack for anyone!

I'm making this giveaway simple

Comment below to enter. Tell me why you want to win (for yourself or a friend!). That's it. 

For extra entries:

1.Visit Yummy Mummy's website and tell me one thing you learned about the company.
2. Like Yummy Mummy on Facebook. Tell them The Humbled Homemaker sent you. :)
3. Subscribe to Yummy Mummy's blog.
4. Like The Humbled Homemaker on Facebook.
5. Subscribe to The Humbled Homemaker via RSS or e-mail
6. Follow The Humbled Homemaker on Twitter
7. Share this contest on Facebook, via Twitter or on your blog (leave URL in comments).
8. Google + this post.
9. Leave a comment on one of my other posts.

There--9 ways to enter! Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry!

This contest will remain open until Friday, August 12. I will announce the winner at the end of the Milkin' Mondays post on Monday, August 15

Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker?  Subscribe to receive posts:


I'm linking this post up with:





















Making Friends Monday












Growing Home





Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home