This Page

has been moved to new address

Musing Mondays: 31 Days to Clean, Take 2!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Musing Mondays: 31 Days to Clean, Take 2!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Musing Mondays: 31 Days to Clean, Take 2!

Image by Rissmu


If you've been reading The Humbled Homemaker very long, you know that I'm far, far, FAR from a perfect homemaker. 


If you've come looking for a homemaker who "has it all together," you've come to the wrong place.


I've been humbled--incredibly humbled.


And God is teaching me a lot during these humbling years.




Back in June, I took on my first 31 Days to Clean challenge.


I started out strong. After two weeks, I totally floundered. 3 months later?


You cannot really tell I ever did the 31 days. :(


I said all summer I wanted to try it again in the fall, so here goes. Some people started September 1, but I'm starting today.

If you haven't heard of the book, check out my review here


The premise is to take 31 days to learn how to keep a cleaner home (like Martha in the Bible) while growing a heart for hospitality (like Mary in the Bible).


It's never too late to join. Your 31 days can start anytime in the month.


Does anyone want to join me?


Get the book here!




And What About Food Allergies?


Thank you for your encouraging comments, e-mails and especially prayers regarding my daughter's possibility of food allergies. We have an appointment tomorrow afternoon to discuss the lab results with her doctor. I hope and pray we get some answers!

Have you entered the My Buttered Life e-book contest yet? Just leave me a comment on the post to be entered. This amazing book includes FIVE do-it-yourself skincare recipes! 


Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker?  Subscribe to receive posts:
I'm linking up with: NOBH


Labels: ,