This Page

has been moved to new address

Musing Mondays: Summer 2011

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Musing Mondays: Summer 2011

Monday, August 22, 2011

Musing Mondays: Summer 2011


School starts back in our town this week, so I guess summer is officially over. 

My hubby is a high school teacher, and although he works summer school and some other odd jobs in the summer, the girls and I were happy to have him around a bit more. 

Today, I'm "musing" about summer 2011:



 Little Girl turned 3 with a Princess Tea Party



 Baby Girl had tubes put in her ears.

 Little Girl had her tonsils out.

 4th of July parade

Redheaded cousins reunite in Mississippi

Bike rides

 Blueberry picking (can you tell we like berries?!)

I officially started blogging (and fell in love with it).
How was YOUR summer? Has school started back where you live? Are you ready for fall or are you holding on to summer for as long as you can?










Labels: