This Page

has been moved to new address

Parenting on a Penny: Affordable (or Free!) Preschool Resources

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Parenting on a Penny: Affordable (or Free!) Preschool Resources

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Parenting on a Penny: Affordable (or Free!) Preschool Resources

Image by cienpies
Welcome to this month's edition of Parenting on a Penny!

For today's feature, I've decided to list a round-up of affordable (or FREE!) preschool resources!


As I wrote about last week, I'm not so sure formal preschool is necessary (not bad--just not necessary).

But I do think it is my job as a mother to begin educating my children--whether in a laid-back "live as we learn" approach or more formal training down the road. 



Without further ado (I say that a lot don't I?), here are some great resources to get your started--that won't break the bank:



Other Resources
Other Ideas for Preschool on the Cheap

  • Share/Trade resources with friends
  • Check out resources from the library or a homeschool co-op
  • Scour consignment sales and thrift stores for used materials


And while we're talking homeschool...

I found this article extremely encouraging and convicting this week! I think all Christian families--homeschool or not--should read it!

I'm a newbie to all of this! I'm so eager to learn from wiser, more experienced moms! 

What can YOU teach me about homeschooling--especially during the preschool years? What are some free and affordable homeschool materials you use? 


Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker?  Subscribe to receive posts:
I'm linking up with: Raising Homemakers, Time-Warp Wife, Don't Waste Your Homemaking,










Growing Home

Labels: ,