This Page

has been moved to new address

8 Ways to Reuse Leftover Produce (at Stacy Makes Cents)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: 8 Ways to Reuse Leftover Produce (at Stacy Makes Cents)

Saturday, November 19, 2011

8 Ways to Reuse Leftover Produce (at Stacy Makes Cents)


Today, I'm excited to be posting about ways to use your leftovers over at Stacy Makes Cents!

Here's an excerpt:  
Do you ever have leftover fruits and veggies that you just don’t know what to do with?

When I first got married, I was TERRIBLE about letting leftover produce go bad.

Ahem, let me be transparent. I can be bad about letting leftover produce—or even excess produce from our lovely summer garden go bad. And I always feel so guilty. Sure, there may have not been enough leftover green beans or carrots for a side dish for an entire meal, but there must have been something I could have done with that food I let go to waste. Right?

And I’ve discovered there is! Whether it be a spoonful of leftover peas or 5 lbs. or extra carrots from your garden (I wish we had that problem!), there are lots of ways to use up all those veggies without letting them get all moldy in the bottom of the produce drawer of your refrigerator!

Read the rest of this post here.

Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker?  Subscribe to receive posts:

Labels: , ,