This Page

has been moved to new address

My Week in Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: My Week in Review

Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Week in Review


Oops! Something happened this past week, and, somehow, my e-mails didn't go out! Thankfully, Stacy from Stacy Makes Cents and her husband Barry helped me out yesterday, so you all should be receiving this e-mail this morning!

Since no one has received my e-mails since Tuesday, I thought I'd give a recap of last week. I included some great links in my posts, and I don't want you to miss out!

On Wednesday, we had the third installment of the 5-week "5 Flu-Fighting Foods" series! I posted a recipe for a yummy blueberry-banana green tea smoothie, with links to 5 other green tea posts--and a linky at the bottom with even more ideas on how to creatively serve green tea. 

On Friday, we had the second post in the Starting Solids series. This week, we covered the best foods to feed your baby. I'll give you a hint: It doesn't involve birthday cake! ;)

On Saturday morning, I posted on 31 Real Food Baby Steps over at Modern Alternative Mama. These steps are pretty easy peasy--and I included lots of links to get you started. 

 On Saturday, I also included a post on 31 Random Facts about Me. It was my 31st birthday, and I thought a post to help you get to know the Erin behind The Humbled Homemaker would be fun. 

Check back tomorrow for the next installment of Natural Holiday Carnival as well as a post on 5 Ways to get your Kids to Eat Healthier!

Wednesday will be the 4th installment of Flu-Fighting Foods, and on Thursday we'll have a special one-day blog hop--a Christ-Centered Christmas!




Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker?  Subscribe to receive posts:



Want to learn how to better manage your time? Get a great, time-management eBook, Tell Your Time, for only $.99 through Monday, Nov. 14! Use code: ONLY99. Get it here.  {This is my affiliate link, so I will get a small percentage if you order. This is a GREAT deal, and that is why I share it!}

Labels: