This Page

has been moved to new address

31 Real Food Baby Steps

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: 31 Real Food Baby Steps

Saturday, November 12, 2011

31 Real Food Baby Steps

Image by



Want to learn how to eat better? I'm right there with you! I still consider myself a real food newbie, and I'm posting on 31 Real Food Baby Steps today at Modern Alternative Mama!

Here's an excerpt: 

Today is my 31st birthday. I have NOT been eating real food for 31 years. In fact, I very much still consider myself a real food newbie—just like many of you.
A newlywed friend recently asked me about some simple steps she could take to start eating better. I went back to my newlywed days—almost 7 years ago—to remember how we ate then compared to how we eat now.
And I came up with 31 baby steps to give to the newest of real foodies! I hope this helps those readers just starting out! And if you’re an old pro, feel free to pass this list along to your newbie friends and family.
Read the rest of this post here
Want to learn how to better manage your time? Get a great, time-management eBook, Tell Your Time, for only $.99 through Monday, Nov. 14! Use code: ONLY99. Get it here.  {This is my affiliate link, so I will get a small percentage if you order. This is a GREAT deal, and that is why I share it!}
Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker?  Subscribe to receive posts:

Labels: ,