This Page

has been moved to new address

Special Announcement: A Christ-Centered Christmas!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Special Announcement: A Christ-Centered Christmas!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Special Announcement: A Christ-Centered Christmas!



I'm excited to announce that on next Thursday, November 17, I'll be co-hosting a one-day blog hop and link-up--A Christ-Centered Christmas! 

Joining me in this series will be:

Taylor @Mama Java

Most of these ladies are some of my real-life friends in addition to my blogging buddies!

I'll be posting on Keeping Gift-Giving Simple. I hope many of you will join us in linking up your Christ-Centered Christmas ideas for the upcoming celebration of His birth!


There are 3 weeks left of the 5 Flu-Fighting Foods series! So far, I've had a blast discovering new pumpkin and breakfast recipes in the weekly link-ups, and I'm excited to find some green tea recipes tomorrow! Be on the lookout for the announcement of our final 2 flu-fighting foods!



I had a great time participating in and reading all the other bloggers' posts in Monday's first part of Natural Holiday Celebration Carnival! Yesterday, I posted on Decorating with Nativities from Around the World. Check back next Monday for a hop of real food holiday menu plans!






I'm excited to announce the winners for Lexie: Naturals Giveaway--Jen D. and Shannon M. Yuri! Congrats, ladies! Please send me your addresses, and thank you to everyone who entered!


Be sure to get your Lexie: Naturals orders in today to take advantage of the 10% off using code:10HUMBLEDNATURALS!


Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker?  Subscribe to receive posts:

Labels: