This Page

has been moved to new address

Healing Ear Infections Holistically (at Keeper of the Home)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Healing Ear Infections Holistically (at Keeper of the Home)

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Healing Ear Infections Holistically (at Keeper of the Home)

Image by Official U.S. Navy Imagery

Welcome to this month's Parenting on a Penny! Today, I'm giving some ways to save on antibiotics by treating your child's ear infections holistically.

You can find my post over at Keeper of the Home.

Here is an excerpt:

Last year this time, I prided myself on the fact that my 2 year old had never had a full-blown ear infection.


And I just knew it would protect my newborn as well.

I never imagined how sick my new baby would be most of the winter and into the spring.

And ear infections? She had several.

Read the read of this post here.  

Did you hear about the sale on The Everything Beans book?! Get it for $3 off, using code: FALL4BEANS! I will get a small percentage if you use my affiliate code, here. And THANK YOU if you do! I love this book!

Did you hear about the great sale over at Keeper of the Home for the remainder of the Plan It, Don't Panic challenge? Stephanie's selling her Real Food on a Real Budget AND Healthy Homemaking ebooks for 50% off! I own and LOVE these books! Use code MEALPLAN50! Get the books here. (This is my affiliate link.)


I'm linking up with: Homestead Barn HopMonday ManiaTraditional TuesdayFrugal Tuesday Tip
Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker?  Subscribe to receive posts:

Labels: , ,