This Page

has been moved to new address

Who is The Humbled Homemaker?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Who is The Humbled Homemaker?

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Who is The Humbled Homemaker?




Esther is hosting a wonderful blog party this week where we're all invited to introduce ourselves and discover other friends within the same niche! I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to re-introduce The Humbled Homemaker to new readers--and give "old" readers a better look into my blog and life. 




Who are you?
Left to myself, there is nothing good in me! But by God's amazing grace, Jesus redeemed me at age 9 (21 years ago!). My name is Erin, and I'm a Christ-following, missions minded, Spanish-speaking, natural birthing, breastfeeding, cloth diapering, baby wearing, real food eating/cooking, frugal living, healthy living researching, newspaper and blog writing, bookworm wife and mommy!

My Family
My entire family has red hair! I've been wife to Will since 2005. We met while both serving as missionaries to Costa Rica. We married in my home state of NC, spent the first few years of our marriage in Mississippi, spent a semester in Vancouver, BC, Canada and moved back to NC 2 years ago. Little Girl is 3 and is super outgoing and spunky. Baby Girl, who is a little more "chill," turns 1 next weekend! 


My Blogging Journey
A year ago I had no idea blogs existed! Well, I really only knew of personal blogs, but it was during many long, late nights of nursing Baby Girl that I discovered a world of mommies who were educating and encouraging others through blogging.

I had always wanted a hobby. (I am terribly clumsy with crafts and sewing. I've tried--and I've failed!) Blogging seemed perfect for me. I starting posting some of my newspaper columns and stories back in January, and I officially launched The Humbled Homemaker in June. Since then, I've enjoyed meeting new blogging friends, encouraging other women and guest posting and writing for bloggers like Katie at Kitchen Stewardship, Stephanie at Keeper of the Home, Kate at Modern Alternative Mama and Jen at This Gal's Journey.


Series
I like to write in series, so my readers know what to expect. Here's what you will find at The Humbled Homemaker:




Did you hear about the great sale over at Keeper of the Home for the remainder of the Plan It, Don't Panic challenge? Stephanie's selling her Real Food on a Real Budget ebook for 50% off! I own and LOVE this book! Use code MEALPLAN50! Get the book here. (This is my affiliate link.)


Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker?  Subscribe to receive posts:







Labels: