This Page

has been moved to new address

Milkmakers Lactation Cookies Review and GIVEAWAY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Milkmakers Lactation Cookies Review and GIVEAWAY!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Milkmakers Lactation Cookies Review and GIVEAWAY!

I'm excited to end the breastfeeding series with one last great review for a one month supply of lactation cookies!

I tried making my own lactation cookies this past summer. I found they did increase my milk production--and provide me with the nutrient-dense calories I needed to sustain sufficient supply. 


My own cookies were tasty.
 
But they didn't compare to Milkmakers!

Milkmakers are made with ingredients like: 
  • oats
  • Brewer's Yeast and
  • flax seed 
Milkmakers sent me both oatmeal chocolate chip and oatmeal raising dairy free cookies to try.

Both flavors were absolutely delicious. I ate them both for breakfast and as snacks.



Ordering Information

You can order Milkmakers here. 

Lactation cookies like Milkmakers are especially helpful for working moms (a great, workday snack--maybe even while pumping!) or for moms constantly on-the-go who don't have time to bake from scratch

Plus, I don't know if there is any way to mimic these cookies! I don't think I could!

Want to WIN?

Milkmakers is graciously offering one Humbled Homemaker reader a FREE one month supply of Milkmakers!

Not breastfeeding? These would be the perfect gift to give to a breastfeeding friend--or a nutrient-dense snack for anyone!

Check out the ENTRY FORM below! (Click "read more" at the end of the post!)
 

This contest will remain open until Sunday, Oct. 16. I will announce the winner on my post on Monday, Oct. 17

Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker?  Subscribe to receive posts:



 

     

      Labels: ,