This Page

has been moved to new address

Milkin' Cookies Lactation Cookies Review and GIVEAWAY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Milkin' Cookies Lactation Cookies Review and GIVEAWAY!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Milkin' Cookies Lactation Cookies Review and GIVEAWAY!


I'm excited to end the breastfeeding series with TWO great reviews for one month supplies of lactation cookies!

I tried making my own lactation cookies this past summer. I found they did increase my milk production--and provide me with the nutrient-dense calories I needed to sustain sufficient supply. 


My own cookies were delicious.

 
But they didn't compare to Milkin' Cookies!

Milkin' Cookies
are made with galactogogues--foods that are known to increase milk supply--, like: 
  • oatmeal
  • nutritional yeast
  • flax seed and
  • wheat germ
Other benefits of these cookies include that they are:


  • created by 2 doctors who are moms themselves!
  • no preservatives
  • nutrient-dense to help make and maintain milk
  • lower calories than many cookies
Milkin' Cookies sent me both cranberry almond oatmeal and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies to try.

Both flavors were absolutely delicious. I ate them both for breakfast and as snacks. Milkin' Cookies sent me an entire week's supply, but they, uh, didn't last a whole week. ;)



Ordering Information

You can order Milkin' Cookies here. 

Lactation cookies like Milkin' Cookies are especially helpful for working moms (a great, workday snack--maybe even while pumping!) or for moms constantly on-the-go who don't have time to bake from scratch

Plus, I don't know if there is any way to mimic these cookies! I don't think I could!

Want to WIN?

Milkin' Cookies is graciously offering one Humbled Homemaker reader a FREE one month supply of Milkin' Cookies!

Not breastfeeding? These would be the perfect gift to give to a breastfeeding friend--or a nutrient-dense snack for anyone!


Check out the ENTRY FORM below! (Click "read more" at the end of the post!)
 
This contest will remain open until Saturday, Oct. 15. I will announce the winner on my post on Monday, Oct. 17

Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker?  Subscribe to receive posts:








Labels: ,