This Page

has been moved to new address

Lexie: Naturals Review and GIVEAWAY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Lexie: Naturals Review and GIVEAWAY!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Lexie: Naturals Review and GIVEAWAY!



With fall in full swing and winter nearly upon us, the time to bring out the lotion to heal chapped skin is here!


And I am THRILLED to be able to share with you about one of my absolute favorite natural skincare companies--Lexie: Naturals!


Lexie is a work-at-home mom who started her natural skincare company back in April. Her current products include lip balm, lotion bars and diaper balm. 


I purchased (actually several times!) her lotion bars and lip balm. 


And I absolutely love them! Lexie's products actually WORK! And, the best part is--they are made with all-natural ingredients--shea butter, coconut oil and beeswax (with essential and/or fragrance oils for the scents). 


There is NO wading through indistinguishable ingredients lists with Lexie: Naturals!




Lexie: Lotion
The lotion bars are not sticky, and they are the perfect size to fit in the palm of your hand. You can simply rub the bar on your hand (or wherever you want to apply it), and your own body heat melts the lotion


The lotion seems to stays put for a long time--even after washing your hands. Three-year-old Little Girl loves for me to give her a back or foot massage with the lotion bars. She asks for them all the time!


They come in original (unscented), vanilla, peppermint, lavender, tea tree, lavendar-tea tree, Christmas splendor or any assortment of custom scents requested. 




Lexie: Lip
I've always struggled with dry lips in the winter, and Lexie: Lip is the perfect solution. Lexie's lip balm is actually made with the same ingredients as the lotion bars, and it makes my lips super soft! (As long as I remember to put it on!!)


Lexie: Lip comes in original (unscented), vanilla, peppermint, lavender, chestnuts & brown sugar, fall harvest, Christmas splendor or any assortment of custom scents requested.


Lexie: Baby Bum and upcoming lines

Although I have not personally reviewed Lexie: Baby Bum, I have heard great things about it. It is cloth-diaper safe and comes in lavender-tea tree and original (unscented) versions.

I was recently privileged to be a tester for Lexie's upcoming deodorant line. I was pleasantly surprised at how dry and clean-smelling her deodorant kept me. 

There were a couple times I had to reapply, but I have had to do that with conventional deodorants also. I felt good knowing I was not compromising my health while testing Lexie's deodorant!

Be sure to check out her facebook page and blog for more announcements for the release of the deodorant.




Want to try Lexie: Naturals?
Lexie:Naturals products can be purchased through her website here. Jack Be Natural is also an authorized retailer. 

Lexie:Lotion comes in packs of 3 and sells for $5. 
Lexie:Lip sells for $1.50 each or 4 for $5.50.
Lexie:Baby Bum sells for $4.50 for a 1 oz. tube or $7 for a 2 oz. tube. 


Lexie's products are a steal for the quality of the ingredients!


Lexie has graciously offered all Humbled Homemaker readers a 10% discount using code: 10HUMBLEDNATURALS! Simply mention the code when placing an order. Discount ends Tuesday, Nov. 8 at 11:59 p.m. 


Want to WIN?
Lexie is offering 2 giveaways for Humbled Homemaker readers! Enter below (click on "read more") to win either a 3-pack lotion bar set or a lip balm!


*Disclosure: I am NOT an affiliate of Lexie: Naturals, nor was I compensated in any way for this review, although I was given a deodorant to test. I purchased the other products with my own money. Lexie has provided the giveaway prizes free of charge. Lexie is a personal friend of mine, but I would never give a good review for a product I did not fully stand behind!


Linking up with: Far Above Rubies, Growing Home, Raising HomemakersWomen Living WellHealthy 2Day Wednesdays









































Labels: , ,