This Page

has been moved to new address

Meal Planning Link Love

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Meal Planning Link Love

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Meal Planning Link Love


It's hard to believe this is the last week of the Plan It, Don't Panic meal planning challenge!


It's been a great 6 weeks! I've gathered and tried lots of new recipes, learned how to save more on our food budget and stuck it through with my plan (*most* of the time) when the temptation came to just throw in the towel and eat out!




I've found some amazing recipes (and bloggers!) through this challenge, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to share some of my great finds before delving in to this week's meal plan!


Recipes I Found, Tried and LOVED
Breakfast:


Lunch:

Dinner:

Five of us even decided to host a Flu-Fighting Foods series and link-up together!

If you can't tell already--let me just say: I had a BLAST during this challenge!

And without further ado, here's this week's meal plan!

Monday:
Breakfast-honestly? We ate leftover apple/pear crisp and some rice cakes!
Lunch-homemade chicken noodle soup
Dinner-Lemon Greek Chicken, squash, mushrooms, mashed potatoes

Wednesday:
Breakfast-egg/dairy/GF breakfast bars
Lunch-leftovers 
Dinner-
rotisserie-style chicken in the crock pot, oven-roasted potatoes, sauteed or boiled green beans 
Thursday:
Breakfast-Bob's Red Mill GF pancakes w/ blueberries
Lunch-leftovers

Dinner-chicken tortilla soup (I throw in whatever I have on hand. This week, I'll probably use leftover chicken from Wednesday, black beans,homemade rotel and/or salsa, chicken stock and homemade taco seasoning.)

Friday: 
Saturday: 
Breakfast-pumkin-pear muffins (modified to be GF/egg free)
Lunch-leftovers

Dinner-hmmmmm? It's my bday. Think hubby will cook? ;) 


Sunday:
Breakfast-muffins
Lunch-creamy potato soup w/ veggies

Dinner-leftovers
What's on your menu this week? Any links you'd like to share?

Have you entered the great giveaways going on right now? Check it out:

I'm linking up with Plan It, Don't Panic, Menu Plan Monday.

Labels: