This Page

has been moved to new address

Manic Monday: 5 "Deceptively" Delicious Ways to Get Your Kids to Eat Healthy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Manic Monday: 5 "Deceptively" Delicious Ways to Get Your Kids to Eat Healthy

Monday, November 14, 2011

Manic Monday: 5 "Deceptively" Delicious Ways to Get Your Kids to Eat Healthy

Image by diamondjoy
Today I'm guest posting on ways to get your kids to eat healthy over at This Gal's Journey!


Here's an excerpt: 



Do you ever have a hard time getting your child to eat vegetables, legumes or even certain fruits? I know I do. I used to pride myself on how my daughter wasn’t picky at all. She would eat anything I put before her. It must have been because I was so faithful in breastfeeding her. Because everyone knows breastfed babies turn out to be good eaters.

Ummmmm…NO. That was before she turned 2—and 3 has been even more challenging in the food department. Not only has she been in a picky stage lately, but she’s also recently been diagnosed with several food intolerances.

So what are some ways to sneak some healthy food into a toddler (or even an older child or adult) who doesn’t quite care for the healthiest of foods?

Here are 5 ways that have worked for me—and I hope they work for you!

Read the rest of this post here.  



There's a lot going on at The Humbled Homemaker today! Don't miss out on this morning's post with a recipe for a Cheesy Green Bean Casserole and links to 5 other holiday dishes as part of the Natural Holiday Carnival!



Get your garlic recipes ready for the next installment of 5 Flu-Fighting Foods on Wednesday. 


And get your Christmas posts ready on Thursday for the one-day hop: A Christ-Centered Christmas!


Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker?  Subscribe to receive posts:



Want to learn how to better manage your time? Get a great, time-management eBook, Tell Your Time, for only $.99 through Monday, Nov. 14! Use code: ONLY99. Get it here.  {This is my affiliate link, so I will get a small percentage if you order. This is a GREAT deal, and that is why I share it!}

Labels: