This Page

has been moved to new address

Special Post: Blog Design

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Special Post: Blog Design

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Special Post: Blog Design


Did anyone notice any chances to the blog this week? 


I was blessed with some design tweaking by Heather of An Original Belle!

Heather is just getting started as a blog designer, and she offered free designs for the month of August! 


Heather is offering complete blogger blog designs--from headers to buttons to layout. 

My hubby, of Vida Creations, had already designed my header for me.

So Heather made me a button and fixed my spacing, so I would have more room to write and more room for buttons in the side bar. 


She did all this SUPER FAST, and I think she did a great job!

If you or anyone you know is looking for a blog designer, check out An Original Belle!







Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker?  Subscribe to receive posts: