This Page

has been moved to new address

11 Ways to Celebrate Christ this Christmas (at Keeper of the Home)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: 11 Ways to Celebrate Christ this Christmas (at Keeper of the Home)

Friday, November 25, 2011

11 Ways to Celebrate Christ this Christmas (at Keeper of the Home)

Today I'm posting about 11 Ways to Celebrate Christ this Christmas over at Keeper of the Home. Here's an excerpt:

As followers of Jesus, keeping Christ as the center of my family's Christmas celebrations is key. Now, I don't think it's necessarily wrong to decorate with snowmen, buy presents, throw parties, eat lots of (good!) food or even play Santa Claus (although my family doesn't). But if we do all those things and forget Christ, what does that say to our children? And what does that say to the world? 

Read the rest of this post here.  


I'm linking up with: Manger Mondays

Labels: ,