This Page

has been moved to new address

"My" Little Preemies (in remembrance of World Preemie Day)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: "My" Little Preemies (in remembrance of World Preemie Day)

Saturday, November 19, 2011

"My" Little Preemies (in remembrance of World Preemie Day)

Check out my new niece. Isn't she a doll?!
Did you know a few days ago was World Preemie Day?

Well, I didn't either--until my sis told me. She gave birth to 2 of the most precious preemies ever just over a month ago. L and L--a boy and a girl--were born at 32 weeks. Praise God they were very healthy to be born so early, and Girl L got to come home from the hospital about a week ago!

We are so thankful for God's protection over these babies. 

Were any of your babies preemies--or do you have any friends with preemie babies?

Hmmmm. I think I might just keep my new niece
for myself. ;) Think my sis will notice?


Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker?  Subscribe to receive posts:

Labels: