This Page

has been moved to new address

Healthy Holidays: A FREE Gift for YOU!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Healthy Holidays: A FREE Gift for YOU!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Healthy Holidays: A FREE Gift for YOU!

I am so excited to finally be able to announce a FREE gift to all my e-mail subscribers--Healthy Holidays: Slightly Indulgent Sweet Treats, an eBook with more than 20 real-food dessert recipes!

When I secretly started uploading some of my columns last January and officially launched The Humbled Homemaker in June, I doubted anyone would read the random ramblings of this far, far from perfect homemaker.


But God continues to amaze me at the people He is bringing to this humble little site. And I am so, so THANKFUL to you--my readers! One of my favorite parts of blogging is getting to know YOU, hear your stories and learn from your life.


I'm indebted to my friend Mindy @The Purposed Heart, who had the vision for this book and put it together. 


In this FREE gift, you will find recipes from:
Mindy @The Purposed Heart,
LeighAnn @Intentional By Grace,
Anne @Quick and Easy, Cheap and Healthy,and
Me--The Humbled Homemaker.

You can get this book by subscribing by e-mail to any of our sites!



Want a sneak peak at some of the recipe titles?

  • Smooth, Creamy Caramels
  • Unbelievable Chocolate Applesauce Bars
  • Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes
  • Dark Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
  • Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
  • Citrus Clove Buttons with Honey Frosting
  • Old Fashioned Caramel Corn with Peanuts 
Yummy!

If you are already a subscriber and would like this FREE eBook, please comment below with your e-mail address. (Or, you can contact me via the contact tab.) If you would like to subscribe, here's how:

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker?  Subscribe to receive posts:

 I'm linking up with: Homestead Barn HopMonday ManiaMangia MondaysReal Food 101Traditional TuesdayTuesdays at the TableFat TuesdayDomestically Divine TuesdayWomen Living WellReal Food WednesdaySimple Lives ThursdayLive RenewedFight Back Friday, Growing Home












Labels: , , , ,