This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Thanksgiving...and some Black Friday Sales

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Happy Thanksgiving...and some Black Friday Sales

Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving...and some Black Friday Sales

Image by bosela
From my family to yours...Happy Thanksgiving! I pray you have a joy-filled day reflecting on God's goodness and blessings over the past year. We are thankful for His provision during a tough recession, our health, our family and, most importantly, our salvation through Jesus. 

Now...here's a question for you: Are you SHOPPING tomorrow? Let me tell you--I'm NOT unless it's online! I am not a shopper. I despise it. But, I do love some cyber shopping! 

And last Black Friday was when I purchased my first-ever eBook (and started my eBook addiction!)--Healthy Snacks to Go!

I'm pleased to announce several books/products I stand behind are going on sale tomorrow:

A Natural Noel: A Family Handbook for Savoring the 12 Days of Christmas : Use code THANKFUL40 for 40% off good only on 11/25/11.
Discount code THANKS25 for 25% off is good through 11/28/11.
Herbal Nurturing: A Family Healing & Learning Guide: Use code THANKFUL40 for 40% off good only on 11/25/11.
Discount code THANKS25 for 25% off is good through 11/28/11.

Healthy Snacks to Go: SWEETSNACKS for 25% off

Smart Sweets: SWEETSNACKS for 25% off OR sign up for Katie's monthly Kitchen Stewardship newsletter and get it for 50% off NEXT WEEK!

Keeper of the Home's Real Food on a Real Budget OR Healthy Homemaking: One Step at a Time--use code BLACKFRIDAY for 50% off eBooks or 25% off paperbacks from Friday morning through Sunday. 
 

60OFFBOOKS for 60% off through 6 a.m.
50OFFBOOKS for 50% off through 9 a.m.
30OFFBOOKS for 30% off through end of 11/25
4-book bundle: first 40 sold for $12.49 (normal is $24.95) w/ code EBOOKBUNDLE
20OFFBOOKS for 20% off any book through 11/27


Red Raspberry Leaf Tea-$4.97 w/ code NOVRRL
Dandelion Root-$6.65 w/ code NOVDRC




Lexie:Naturals: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE lotion or 10% off lip 




And need I not forget the FREE eBook I contributed to--along with Mindy @The Purposed Heart, LeighAnn @Intentional By Grace and Anne @Quick and Easy, Cheap and Healthy. Leave me a comment on this post if you are a RSS/E-mail Subscriber and want it! Otherwise, subscribe here, and let me know! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!



 
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Disclosure: I have included affiliate links throughout this site. I will get a small percentage of each purchase if you order through my links. I only promote products I 100% stand behind. Thank you for supporting The Humbled Homemaker!!