This Page

has been moved to new address

Manic Monday: The Family Clothes Hamper

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Manic Monday: The Family Clothes Hamper

Monday, September 12, 2011

Manic Monday: The Family Clothes Hamper

Image by 13dede


Today, I'm excited to be guest posting over at This Gal's Journey!

Here's an excerpt: 

Laundry has always been one of the areas of my home that always—literally—piles up on me. I try to do one load each day, but if I miss just one day, it seems I have a mountain of clothes and linens waiting for me the next morning.

Read the rest of this post here!  

You'll find my regularly-scheduled Musing Monday post tomorrow, where I'll talk about my daughter's food sensitivities diagnosis as well as give an update on 31 Days to Clean and introduce a new homemaking meal planning challenge I'm apart of. 

Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker?  Subscribe to receive posts:

I'm linking up with:

Tip Junkie
Works for Me Wednesday