This Page

has been moved to new address

Super Baby Food GIVEAWAY!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: Super Baby Food GIVEAWAY!!!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Super Baby Food GIVEAWAY!!!

In lieu of an actual Starting Solids post this holiday weekend, I'm thrilled to announce a GIVEAWAY for the amazing book, Super Baby Food!

Boy, was I shocked a few weeks ago when Ruth Yaron herself--the author of Super Baby Food--left a comment on my post where I mentioned her great book!


Her publicist then e-mailed and is offering one Humbled Homemaker reader a FREE COPY!!


In case you missed my rave review, check out the post, here. 


Otherwise, click "read more" to enter! The winner will be very blessed! (And if you don't currently have a baby, this book will make a GREAT baby gift!!)

I'm sharing this post with: Growing Home, Your Green Resource, , Monday Mania, Mangia Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Monday, Real Food 101, Mouth Watering Monday, Traditional Tuesday, Fat Tuesday, Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays,






Labels: ,