This Page

has been moved to new address

1,000 FB Fan GIVEAWAY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Humbled Homemaker: 1,000 FB Fan GIVEAWAY!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

1,000 FB Fan GIVEAWAY!



This is just a quick post to say THANK YOU for getting The Humbled Homemaker to 1,000 fans on Facebook! I am humbled, honored and incredibly blessed by YOU, my readers!!


I wanted to just do this giveaway ON Facebook, but I couldn't get the giveaway app to work? Oh, well! 


The ONLY requirement is that you like my FB page! That's it! (And the only reason I am requiring this is because this giveaway is specifically for my fabulous, 1,000 fans!)


This giveaway is for one FREE semi-custom card design from my husband, Will of Vida Creations. The winner will be able to pick out the Christmas card, invitation, stationary, etc. of her choice, and my husband will personalize it--for free! (The stationary cards would make great Christmas gifts!)


He will then e-mail the winner with their semi-custom card, and they can get them printed wherever they want! 


Thank you again, friends!


I'm linking up with: Growing Home, Money Saving Mom, The King's Court IV






Labels: ,